Author Topic: putting additional icon themes in a separate package  (Read 9389 times)

ochosi

• View Profile
Re: putting additional icon themes in a separate package
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 15:42:58 »
My bad, forgot to adjust the Makefile. It'll be in the next version/update!

Photon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 18:52:59 »
Thanks! I'm using Arch Linux, so I cannot test the PPA, but I tried building from git and stumbled upon a problem in the makefile, should be fixed now.

edit: I have stumbled upon another problem now: I was using the official gmusicbrowser version and there was a layout "Queue, Library & Context" which is now missing in the shimmer version:

Code: [Select]
Layout 'Queue, Library & Context' not found, using 'Shimmer Desktop' instead
Has it got lost somehow or has it been removed intentionally? :)

edit2: I noticed that some icons are to small: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1507406/Auswahl_001.png Can they be enlarged or would it be bad in some situations (say, the buttons are to small for the icons)?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 19:26:43 by Photon »

ochosi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2013, 11:59:39 »
Hey,
the layout was renamed at some point to "Lists, Library & Context" in gmusicbrowser, so you're probably using an older version of it.

About the icons: yeah, those can probably be resized to be crisp - in general the problem is that we can only supply one icon-size in gmusicbrowser-icon-themes and gtk-themes can define the size of icons on buttons. So in the end they can always end up being fuzzy.

I'm rather busy at work at the moment, so I won't be able to take care of those icons, but if you want to, feel free to go ahead!