Hey,
Migrating to gmusicbrowser from Foobar. All seems pretty good so far, and this looks like the most capable player on Linux I've yet come across. However one this missing -- it looks like it can't deal with multiple Title tags (or really, multple anything tags except for artist). This gets used a lot in folk music where a track may consist of multiple short tunes to make up one "set". Is there any way to get gmb to recognize these tags?
Cheers
Jarrad

Sorry for the late reply.
I'm not sure how you want this multiple title tags  to work.
There is some limited support for titles made of multiple titles when using the "find songs with the same name" feature in the right-click menu, when doing this search on a song named A/B/C, it will find songs named A, B, C, A/D ...
Apart from that, I plan to implement support for files that contain multiple tracks, typically using .cue files. But I don't think you are referring to that.
What else would you want to do with multiple titles ?

About other tags, genres and other fields like that (like "labels" though those are not written, and some optional fields) do support multiple values.
Artists are currently read and written as a single value, but can be separated into multiple artists. I want to change this system, but I'm having trouble finding a good system.