Hi all,

gmusicbrowser is excellent player, but i need a feature: group all album together in "browser layout" (same thing for other layouts). For example, in this case:

Genre - Album - Artist - Song
Baltrad - An Dro - Alan Stivell - An Dro Nevez.mp3
Baltrad - An Dro - Le Quintet a Claques - Andropophage.mp3
Baltrad - An Dro - Fabrizio Klam - Mathilda.mp3

Rhytmbox show 1 genre, 1 album, 3 artist and 3 song.
Gmusicbrowser show 1 genre, *3 album*, 3 artist and 3 song.

Questions:
1) It's possible to achieve the same "Rhytmbox" kind of grouping in gmusicbrowser?
2) If there is a layout with this feature, please inform, thanks.

Rhytmbox is good player, but lacks things like playing history and good auto-queue... if gmusicbrowser can group album like the example above, is very good for me.

Thanks.

I'm not completely sure what you mean. If you mean gmb sees this 3 songs as belonging to 3 different albums, you have to look at the album artist field. Currently songs from with the same album name and no album artist are seen as 1 album, songs with same album name and same album artist are seen as 1 album, and songs with different album artist are seen as different albums. So maybe your songs have a different album artist.

You got the right, Quentin! Deleting "album artist" from every mp3 make me happy :)

So some mp3 don't group correctly, but suppose is related to 'proprietary' tag library that gmb use.
Thank you!