I know that there's several ways to get album art, but I have several multi-disk albums with different art per disk, as well as a large amount of singles with their own album art. I like the "<Unknown> Artist" grouping for the latter and don't want to separate them into individual one-track albums, but I would like some way of seeing their art. I have it embedded into the file, and I was thinking that a hierarchy of art might be a nice implementation: if the playing track has an embedded picture (set to "front cover"), gmb would choose that for the Cover widget and notifications; otherwise it would look at album art and then artist picture. When the picture is not dependent on the current song (in the SongTree and dropdown menus, for example), only the album art specified through "Set picture" would be used. I'm not sure how easy it would be to code or how large of a performance drop would result, but I think that neither would be too expensive (especially if some of the album art selection code is able to be re-purposed). Of course, it's a completely aesthetic change and so would be rather low priority, but it might be a nice thing to take a look at during some idle time.