I use the user created layout Wombalton two panes: http://gmusicbrowser.org/contrib/wombalton_2panes.layout. With the most recent snapshots the columns disappear in the right panel so it is impossible to insert new columns, sort tracks etc. Running gmb through terminal I get the following error:layout error: EditListButtons already has a parent -> can't put it in VBTab1

This relates to this part of the layout:
#left tabs
TBlist0      = "Playlist" VBTab0 "Queue" VBTab1
VBTab0      = _SongList(mode=playlist,group=1) EditListButtons(group=1,small=1)
VBTab1      = _QueueList(group=2) EditListButtons(group=2,small=1)

I'm not sure if this is related to the problem as it refers to the left pane. Also when I load the other Womabalton layout: http://gmusicbrowser.org/contrib/wombalton.layout there is no error and the columns are still missing.

Also this only happens in the Browser tab. Playlist and Queue are both fine.

I originally reverted back to an earlier snapshot, but (a) this is not a solution and (b) this no longer seems to work.

I know this is a user layout and not your problem but if there is a simple solution to this I'd appreciate if you could help.

Thanks, aside from this I am really enjoying the new version.

Quote from: shayguitarra on November 28, 2009, 11:23:37
With the most recent snapshots the columns disappear in the right panel so it is impossible to insert new columns, sort tracks etc.
Thanks, I failed to notice it, but I mistakenly changed something that removed the headers on SongTrees. I've just fixed it in git.

Also this only happens in the Browser tab. Playlist and Queue are both fine.
Yes, that's because they use SongList widgets and not SongTree.

Running gmb through terminal I get the following error:layout error: EditListButtons already has a parent -> can't put it in VBTab1

Yes, this has nothing to with it. It's just that one of the 2 EditListButtons should renamed to EditListButtons2 else only 1 will appear. I'll fix the layout on the site.