Hi there,

I noticed lyrics on lyricwiki are being replaced by copyright notices. For example Rage Against the Machine - Guerrilla Radio:
QuoteUnfortunately, we are not licensed to display the full lyrics for this song at the moment. Hopefully we will be able to in the future. Until then... how about a random page?

Currently gmusicbrowser's lyrics plug-in thinks those are lyrics and when left on auto that is what will be displayed even though skipping through to a different source would yield better results. So my suggestion is to detect these messages and discard them. Possibly by their hash? In the case of lyricwiki they all seem identical at least, and you might save both resources and liability issues, i dunno.

Until then I'll just copy, paste and save where these exception occur.
Thanks for past and future efforts. GMusicBrowser has many great features that together make this easily the best music player I know.

Also I noticed discrepancies between placeholder messages for different sources when no lyrics have been found. Both text and font differ. Seemed closely related enough to mention when someone might be about to look in that corner.

Oh and I'm running version 1.1.15 on 64-bit Linux Mint Xfce, btw.