Hi all, I just found this player and really like it. One thing, though: If I select multiple files (let's say all tracks from an single album) and enqueue them with context menu, tracks appear to queue at (seemingly) random order instead the way they are on the original screen (where I selected them). Is this a bug/feature? :)

I can sort the queue itself to make things straight but it would be nice if songs appeared at right order in the first place...

Quote from: laite on March 06, 2011, 16:30:46
Hi all, I just found this player and really like it. One thing, though: If I select multiple files (let's say all tracks from an single album) and enqueue them with context menu, tracks appear to queue at (seemingly) random order instead the way they are on the original screen (where I selected them). Is this a bug/feature? :)

I can sort the queue itself to make things straight but it would be nice if songs appeared at right order in the first place...

Yeah, well... Never mind. Just found out that play order affects this, so everything works as it should when I just have order set correctly.  ::)

Nothing to see here!