#15 May 28, 2012, 18:26:18 Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 18:28:14 by mgrubert
Nice ! Thx !

Thank you very much for this - everything works just like you said! Appreciate you taking the time and hooking it up so quickly

Hi. There was a major bug that prevented tracks with umlauted characters (åäö..) from working, and also an old bug where corrections where suggested with '&' instead of plain '&'. These are fixed in latest release today, I suggest everybody who uses this plugin to download it. Straight link to plugin: https://raw.github.com/laite/gmusicbrowser-plugins/master/lastfm_pcget/lastfm_pcget.pm

Quote from: mgrubert on June 01, 2012, 21:50:05
A column in treesong to see the "lastfm heart" ?

You can do this with 'sync label'-option, just set the heart as icon for selected label and show labels icons in songtree :)

Other than that, it would require too much querys to last.fm, since each 'heart' must be obtained individually, so that propably is not going to happen :/

Quote from: mgrubert on June 03, 2012, 08:06:30
Where is this 'sync label' -option ?

In preferences->plugins->lastfm_pcget, just make sure you have late enough version of plugin.

There are four modes available for sync:
* local to last.fm => if label exists on current track, automatically 'love' track in last.fm
* last.fm to local => if track is 'loved' in last.fm, plugin adds label to track (if it doesn't have it already)
* last.fm AND local => removes tracks label and last.fm-loved UNLESS both exist already
* last.fm OR local => add labels and last.fm-loved IF either one of them exists

Ok, and how to do that " just set the heart as icon for selected label " ?

Quote from: mgrubert on June 03, 2012, 14:48:29
Ok, and how to do that " just set the heart as icon for selected label " ?

Add 'labels'-tab to your filter, and right-clicking on any label allows you to set image on them ('set icon' or some similar option). This only works after you have specific label in some of your tracks, I think, but you can manually add it in songs properties (name by default is 'last.fm loved', if I recall correctly - you can check this in plugin preferences / change it to anything you like)

Thx (I just found explanation in wiki : "Icons for currently playing labels for which an icon is defined in ~/.config/gmusicbrowser/icons/ (by a .png or .svg named "label-" followed by the label name.)").
I didn't know this feature.
It's nice !

Hi Laite,
I don't remember where put lastfm_heart.png and lastfm_heart_empty to see button on ExtraButtons widjet.
I see label and button on info_windows but not in ExtraButtons.
I put the two png files on .config/gmusicbrowser/pix , .config/gmusicbrowser/pix/mylayout and /usr/share/gmusicbrowser/pix and /usr/share/gmusicbrowser/pix/mylayout directories but I don't succeed.
Could you help me ?

Quote from: mgrubert on March 14, 2014, 20:22:57
Hi Laite,
I don't remember where put lastfm_heart.png and lastfm_heart_empty to see button on ExtraButtons widjet.
I see label and button on info_windows but not in ExtraButtons.
I put the two png files on .config/gmusicbrowser/pix , .config/gmusicbrowser/pix/mylayout and /usr/share/gmusicbrowser/pix and /usr/share/gmusicbrowser/pix/mylayout directories but I don't succeed.
Could you help me ?

Hi!

I have them in /usr/share/gmusicbrowser/pix/elementary (as I use elementary icon theme) and they seem to work with ExtraButtons. Note that you have to restart gmusicbrowser after copying files to your icon theme directory.

Hi Laite,

I have problem with the plugin : it crashes GMB.

Without connexion, all rocks, with a connexion, after 30s, GMB crashes.
I try with plugin off and all is ok.

The crash occurs when the plugin is on and pc conneected after 30s.
May be when the playcount is changed ?

How could we do to make it rules again ?
I NEED the lastfm playcount update :p

Hi,

I try with activing/un-activing several options in plugin settings.

Now it works with those changes :
. un-check corrections
. set every tracks playcount separately

Nice for me.

If you need tests, I'm your man.

Regards