Salut,

J'ai installé LMDE XCFE sur mon EeePC, ainsi que gmusicbrowser.

J'ai paramétré gmb pour qu'il apparaisse dans la zone de notification. Un petit espace sans icône est bien apparu et se comporte normalement (en survol il affiche la chanson en cours, en clic-gauche il restaure la fenêtre de gmb, en clic-droit il affiche le bon menu de gmb, etc.).

Seulement j'aimerai bien que, plutôt qu'un espace sans icône, ce soit un espace avec l'icône de gmb ! J'ai essayé, dans configuration\apparence de la fenêtre, les différents thèmes d'icônes, mais ça ne change rien.

Une idée ?

#1 September 07, 2011, 10:14:55 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 15:44:22 by ochosi
salut (and sorry to reply in english even though we're in the french section, i can read/understand well, but my written french sucks...)

as far as i know this is a known bug in the xfce panel (v.4.8 ) and i think that it has been resolved in the latest version in git.
conclusion: it's not a gmusicbrowser-related bug, the same thing happens e.g. with claws-mail from time to time. one way to work around the problem should be to enable the "show frame" option in the notification-area plugin. (note: this problem mainly occurs with vertical panels.)

FYI .. I am using Xfce 4.8 on #! Crunchbang and the latest git from GMB and everything works as it should

Thx guys.
Weirdly, the icon is back, and I don't know why !