This is actually the only thing that is driving me nuts in gmusicbrowser. My current layout is "with browser (Songtree)" and for the love if god, how can I play tracks in order on static playlists?? I play a track in playlist and next track is something completly random from my library. What am I missing here?

The song listed in your layout and their order are totally independent from the songs in the playlist and the playlist order.
In your case, if you want to play a static list in order, you have to select the list in the "playlist filter->saved lists" menu, and select "list order" in the "play order" menu.
Another way is to open the list in a new window, by choosing "edit list" when you right click on it, and double-clicking a song.

The currently preferred way is use a layout with a tabbedlists widget, like "List, library and context", and open the static list in a tab (right click on the tabs). Then double clicking on a song in the list will do what you want.
(note that the lists in the tabbedlists widget will be in songlist mode, and not songtree by default, you can change that by adding the option songtree=1 to the tabbedlists widget in the layout definition, ask me if you need help. I plan to add a way for users to switch between songtree and songlist directly)

I plan to add a widget that will work more like you probably expect, where when you select a list from the list, you actually get the list, like with the tabbedlists, and can play it directly by selecting a song.
With the FilterPane that is used on your layout, when you select a list from the list, what you get is actually the result of the filter "is in list ---", sorted by the songtree's current sort order, so of course double-clicking a song in this case doesn't select the list, it just select the song.

Thanks for the reply, but that's just too messy and unintuitive. User should NOT be setting filters on every playlist and I don't know what else, if I want to play playlist in order I should be able to play first track and do nothing else to have it in order, same goes for search, If I type in some term in search and search gives me 10 results, I want it to play those results in order aswell. It's what regular user would expect.

Sorry if I sound like a prick, but until I won't have to set filters and playback orders and other stuff I won't be playing my music in gmusicbrowser.

Quoteif I want to play playlist in order I should be able to play first track and do nothing else
Yes, using static lists in gmb is currently not as good as it should be.
For using static lists, currently it is best to do so using a layout that use a tabbedlists (like "List, library and context"), that behave like you describe, though still not very good with lots of static lists. The new widget I mentioned should make this kind of usage much better.

Quotesame goes for search, If I type in some term in search and search gives me 10 results, I want it to play those results in order aswell. It's what regular user would expect.
I don't know what a regular user would expect, but that certainly isn't what I would expect, if I search for a song using a word from the title, I certainly don't want to listen to every song that contains this word in its title.
Anyway, the layout can easily be modified to behaving like that by replacing SongTree by SongTree(activate=playlist) in the layout definition (let me know if you need help doing that)
Sadly there was a bug with this mode, I fixed it recently (http://git.gmusicbrowser.org/commit/d232c82d46), so you have to use the current git version to use this mode.
I may make this option easier to access in the future by adding it to the column header context menu.
With activate=playlist, double clicking a song in the list will use the whole list as the new playlist and play the chosen song.