is there a way to make a list of all albums by the same artist as the currently selected one? Like when you click the Album in an AABox widget?

What I want is something to what you see in the attached screenshot. But I want to make it context sensitive: I want it to show only albums for the currently selected artist.

Besides, what's wrong with this snippet of code?

NBpart3         = PluginLyrics(shadow=none,HideToolbar=1) QueueList(hideif=empty,songtree=1,cols="albumminipic titleaa length") PluginArtistinfo(tabtitle="Artist Info") VPAlbum(tabtitle="Album")
VPAlbum         = AABox(aa=album) FPane(hidebb=1,page=album)

"tabtitle" doesn't seem to work with VPAlbum.

And lastly, is there ANY customization option to AABox?

have you tried this instead?
NBpart3         = PluginLyrics(shadow=none,HideToolbar=1) QueueList(hideif=empty,songtree=1,cols="albumminipic titleaa length") PluginArtistinfo(tabtitle="Artist Info") VPAlbum
VPAlbum         = (tabtitle="Album") AABox(aa=album) FPane(hidebb=1,page=album)

as for AABox customization: what would you like to change? (iirc squentin mentioned on #gmusicbrowser that he's planning to break down AABox into single widgets, so there would be your option to customize.)

i have to admit i don't fully understand your albumlist-thingy. if i understand you correctly you want the playing artist in the list to show a submenu/list of albums?
you could do something like this by adding an fpane showing the albums (filtered on playing artist) in mosaic view.

If I understand right, setting the option : group=Play:artist of a SongTree should do what you want.
it is used in the "same_artist" page layout that can be added in a TabbedLists/Context/NB

About the "tabtitle"  option, see what ochosi posted, options for containers must currently be specified in the line that list the children of the container, I plan to allow both places.

About AABox, you can disable the picture, and select the group to follow (group=Play should follow the current song). The text is not configurable, as the syntax will soon change. As ochosi said, I plan to change AABox in the future.

The songtree thing worked, but I can't get it to show the Album name next to the cover.