May 07, 2010, 19:31:28 Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 06:21:29 by shamen456
1st contribution for GMB : 2 D-type layouts

I use URW Chancery L Medium Italic 8 as font for the 1st and Sans Italic 8 for the second (wich is the minimal tip adapted to the desktop)

[Djax Desktop]
Type= D
Name= _"Djax Desktop"
Window = transparent=1
DefaultFontColor= white

HBCover    = Cover(forceratio=1,minsize=200,default=/home/jacques/.config/gmusicbrowser/layouts/nocover/nocover.png))
HBprogress    = _Scale 
HBbuttons    = Filler0 Prev(button=0) Stop(button=0) Play(button=0) Next(button=0) -Length -LabelTime
HBTitle      = Label3(markup=<b>%d-%n-</b>) _Title LabelsIcons
HBArtist   = _Artist
HBAlbum      = Label5(markup=<b>%y-</b>) _Album
HSize0      = 20 Filler0

VBText      = _HBCover HBprogress HBbuttons 2HBArtist 2HBAlbum 2HBTitle

[Djax Desktoptip]
Type= D
Window= borderwidth=0,transparent=1
DefaultFontColor= white
Name= _"Djax Desktoptip"
HBVol = Vol
HBmain   =  Prev(size=menu) Play(size=menu) Next(size=menu) Cover(forceratio=1,default=/home/jacques/.config/gmusicbrowser/layouts/nocover/nocover.png)) 2_TimeBar(text="%t-%a",minwidth=240,size=menu)  HBVol Quit
VolumeScroll   = HBVol

As your "Djax Desktop" layout has buttons, you should probably remove insensitive=1, it's meant to make the layout "invisible to the mouse".
It seems there's been a change in a recent version of gtk that make it not work the way it's implemented in gmb, that's probably why you didn't notice it :)

I've edited my 1st post by removing the "insensitive" option and added the default cover option (with my path...)

#3 June 06, 2010, 09:29:07 Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 19:02:23 by shamen456
a new Desktop Tip layout, very small so it can be superposed with a conky on the desktop, including a default album cover (adapt to your default cover path...;)

[Djax Desktoptip]
Type= D
Window= borderwidth=0,transparent=1
DefaultFontColor= white
Name= _"Djax Desktoptip"
VBMain = HBmain HBControl
HBVol = Vol(size=menu)
HBmain   =   2_TimeBar(text="%t-%a",minwidth=200,size=menu)
HBControl = Cover(forceratio=1,default=/home/jacques/.config/gmusicbrowser/layouts/nocover/nocover.png) Filler0  Prev(size=menu) Play(size=menu) Next(size=menu)  -Quit(size=menu) -HBVol
VolumeScroll   = HBVol
HSize0      = 25 Filler0