Hello,

I want say thanks to you for my favourite music player and ask you, if it would be possible to automatically write all existed ratings to the file tags.

I have a large collection and it would be annoying to put all ratings manually.

For now, I have fears that after moving the songs to other folders or rename them or open them on an other computer the ratings will be lost or they can not be used then.

So please add something like a button, which just write all tags to the file (of course only those, chosen as "write to file tag").

Would be nice. Thanks.

I have asked it here aswell but maybe the post is to old for now.

Sorry for not replying earlier, I read all the comments, though sometime I think about them for some time before replying.
I'll add that button, it's half done already.
The plan is to add a button named "update tags..." or something (suggestions welcome, ...) in the tags tab of the preferences. This opens up a small dialog where you can choose which fields to write. It will be default write this/these field(s) in all songs of the library, though you can drag-and-drop songs on the dialog to change that.
It makes the "do not write the tags" option in the tags tab more useful as you can choose to write some/all of the fields some time after.
Any comments ?

Yeah...

sounds great. I agree with you idea, it would be really useful.

Thank you for the reply. I'm waiting for this function.

Great job you do.

Best regards.