I have customized several layouts with the nowplaying_screenlet_popup settings

Right now I have one open with these settings

[VastOne Thin Layout tgtesting]
Type=D
Author=VastOne

Window =  transparent=1
HBTime = 8Filler2 Length(markup="$length",initsize="XX:XX",xalign=0) _TimeSlider(direct_mode=1) PlayingTime(markup="%s",initsize="XX:XX",xalign=1)
#HBButtons = HBSettings
HBTitle = LockSong _Title(xalign=1.5)
HBArtist = LockArtist _Artist
#HBSettings = ExtraButtons(size=menu)
# BMSettings = (icon=gtk-preferences,size=menu) MainMenuItem PSortItem SMLibrary LayoutItem QueueItem PFilterItem SeparatorMenuItem01 MenuItem14(command=OpenPref,label=_"Settings",icon="gtk-preferences") MenuItem05(command=Quit,label=_"Quit",icon="gtk-quit")
# SMLibrary = (label=_"Library") MenuItem00(command="RunPerlCode(::ChooseAddPath(0,1))",label=_"Add Music",icon="gtk-add") MenuItem32(command="RunPerlCode(::IdleScan)",label=_"Rescan Collection",icon="gtk-refresh")
HBAlbum = LockAlbum _Album
VBText = HBArtist HBAlbum
# VBmain = _VBText -HBTime HBButtons
VBleft = _VBText
HBtop = _VBleft Filler1 -Cover(forceratio=1,maxsize=0,hover_delay=1,hover_layout_pos= -.6w x w-p+3,hover_layout=nowplaying_screenlet_popup)
# HBmain = _VBmain Filler1 -Cover(forceratio=1,maxsize=0)
VBmain = _HBTitle _HBtop HBTime
VolumeScroll = VolumeIcon

[nowplaying_screenlet_popup]
Window = transparent=1
HBmain = 2Prev(size=small-toolbar) 2Play(size=small-toolbar) 2Next(size=small-toolbar) 27VolumeIcon -BMSettings
BMSettings = (icon=gtk-preferences,size=menu) MainMenuItem PSortItem SMLibrary LayoutItem QueueItem PFilterItem SeparatorMenuItem01 MenuItem14(command=OpenPref,label=_"Settings",icon="gtk-preferences") MenuItem05(command=Quit,label=_"Quit",icon="gtk-quit")
SMLibrary = (label=_"Library") MenuItem00(command="RunPerlCode(::ChooseAddPath(0,1))",label=_"Add Music",icon="gtk-add") MenuItem32(command="RunPerlCode(::IdleScan)",label=_"Rescan Collection",icon="gtk-refresh")

I can make a change on this and switch to another layout with it's own nowplaying_screenlet_popup settings, but instead of using it's own settings from within that file, it takes on the settings from the previous layout

[D_VastOne_9]
Type = D
Name = _"VastOne Latest"

Category = gmb-art

SkinPath = gmb-art_skins/arkanoid_skin

Window =  transparent=1

#DefaultFontColor= white

VBmain = \
    HBTitle  \
    HBArtist \
    HBAlbum \
    -HBTime \
    -Cover(forceratio=1,maxsize=280,hover_delay=1,hover_layout_pos=  .5w x w-p+55,hover_layout=nowplaying_screenlet_popup)

HBTitle = _Title LabelsIcons

HBArtist = _Artist

HBAlbum= _Album
    HBTime = Length(markup="$length",initsize="XX:XX",xalign=0) _TimeSlider(direct_mode=0) -PlayingTime(markup="%s",initsize="XX:XX",xalign=1)

[nowplaying_screenlet_popup]
Window = transparent=1
HBmain= Prev(size=small-toolbar) Play(size=small-toolbar) Next(size=small-toolbar) 62Filler VolumeIcon -BMSettings
BMSettings = (icon=gtk-preferences,size=menu) MainMenuItem PSortItem SMLibrary LayoutItem QueueItem PFilterItem SeparatorMenuItem01 MenuItem14(command=OpenPref,label=_"Settings",icon="gtk-preferences") MenuItem05(command=Quit,label=_"Quit",icon="gtk-quit")
SMLibrary = (label=_"Library") MenuItem00(command="RunPerlCode(::ChooseAddPath(0,1))",label=_"Add Music",icon="gtk-add") MenuItem32(command="RunPerlCode(::IdleScan)",label=_"Rescan Collection",icon="gtk-refresh")

If I completely delete the nowplaying_screenlet_popup settings from within the first file and refresh the layouts, then I get the settings from the second file ... But when I go back to the original, these settings from the second file are maintained on that one

I have tried exiting GMB completely and restarting after the changes but the same behavior happens..

Cannot find a cure for this one...

Next... I have a small request, if possible to please put a Re-load Layouts button on the same page as Settings/Plugins/Desktop Widgets.  I am constantly editing from within that page and think a Re-load Layouts button would be great

Next - I can only seem to get the new hover functions to work on the same line and joining a cover function like this
HBtop  = _VBleft Filler1 -Cover(forceratio=1,maxsize=0,hover_delay=1,hover_layout_pos=  -.6w x w-p+3,hover_layout=nowplaying_screenlet2_popup)

The question is, will it only work along with the Cover (   ) parameters or can you attach the parameters along with other functions?

Thanks

Cheers!

nowplaying_screenlet_popup is just a layout like any other, you can only have one by that name, but of course you can use whatever name you want, just put the correct name in the option "hover_layout="

QuoteNext... I have a small request, if possible to please put a Re-load Layouts button on the same page as Settings/Plugins/Desktop Widgets.  I am constantly editing from within that page and think a Re-load Layouts button would be great
I'll think about it

QuoteNext - I can only seem to get the new hover functions to work on the same line and joining a cover function like this
[...]
The question is, will it only work along with the Cover (   ) parameters or can you attach the parameters along with other functions?
I'm not sure I understand the question, but you can add the "hover_layout" and "hover_layout_pos" options to any widget I think. Be careful with the  "hover_layout_pos" option the one in your example popup the window far to the left so you might not see it.