As some of you might know, my first plugin to gmb was called Sunshine, an alarm clock, that miraculously seemed to (occasionally) work, even though I had no experience of Perl before coding that. Well, I finally got some time to rewrite the whole thing and make THE alarm clock plugin that I've always wanted.
* Alarmschemes to ease up creating and quickly changing from one type of alarm to another
* Multiple alarms at once, so you can set e.g. different settings depending on weekday
* Lots of customization options for people who take fading music seriously ;D
* bright yellow sun as a new layout icon 8)
You can find all necessary items (plugin, readme, icon) here: https://github.com/laite/gmusicbrowser-plugins/tree/master/sunshine/v2.0 (https://github.com/laite/gmusicbrowser-plugins/tree/master/sunshine/v2.0)
Or you can use this direct download and extract contents of folder sunshine/v2.0: https://github.com/laite/gmusicbrowser-plugins/tarball/master (https://github.com/laite/gmusicbrowser-plugins/tarball/master)
Word of warning: This plugin is quite fresh and might still contain bugs. My sincere plea would be, that if you face anything strange, please tell me and I'll try to fix it!
I've released version 2.1 in github.
* Context menu when right-clicking sunshine-icon
* Customizable start- and end percentages for fade
* Lots of small tweaks, fixes & adjustments
Direct link to plugin-file: https://raw.github.com/laite/gmusicbrowser-plugins/master/sunshine/v2.0/sunshine.pm (https://raw.github.com/laite/gmusicbrowser-plugins/master/sunshine/v2.0/sunshine.pm)