I am trying gnome 3 and one of the problems I found is that I cannot reach the bottom dialog boxes and buttons in the Song Properties window. Is there any layout setting I can change? It seems that a vertical scroll-bar is neded.

Adding a parent gtkscrolledwindow might help with that problem.

@stormwatch: On a personal note: if you have such a low resolution, you might be better off with gtk-theme that has smaller widgets than Adwaita.

Yes I'll add a scrollbar, I thought about splitting the dialog between group values (upper part) and per-file values (below part), but that wouldn't be enough in your case anyway as you can't even see all the group values.

I've fixed it in git, as well as a few improvements to both single-song and multi-song dialogs.

btw, in case you don't know, alt-click anywhere on the window usually allows you to move the window. It can be handy with bigger-than-the-screen windows.

Thank you Quentin.

I have the same problem with the Auto-fill Patern window even at 1280x1024

btw, I tried your souggestion of using Alt-click. It doesn't work here. I am using an english keyboard with dead keys.

Seems like Alt-Drag to move windows isn't enabled in all distros with Gnome3.
If you want to enable it, this command should change the setting:
"gconftool-2 --set /apps/metacity/general/mouse_button_modifier --type string "<Alt>"

Note: I'm not a Gnome user, so take this with a grain of salt and better yet check for yourself first.

thanks for reporting this, I forgot to give it scroll bars. Fixed in git.
About the alt-drag, it depends on the window manager you are using, if alt doesn't do that, maybe another key does.