Hello,

I would know how to obtain Wikipedia, Youtube and others web tabs in the context menu? I could see them on differents screenshots on the web. I activated the webcontext plugin, but their options stay grayed and nothing happen. Thanks for your help.

LGDN

GMB 1.1.8 on Ubuntu Oneiric

You need gtk2::webkit or gtk2::mozembed modules, but there are no longer supported in most systems...

I don't know about supported, but gtk2::webkit is still working, but is not packaged in debian/ubuntu repositories.

So there is no solution or workaround? It is planned to make this plugin compatible with other librairies more supported in most distributions?
Thanks for your help.

LGDN

The solution currently is to compile Gtk2::Webkit manually, which is not too hard, though that depend a lot on your linux knowledge. I can help if you are interested (there is actually an old wiki page about it, the instructions might work, note that latest version of Gtk2::Webkit is 0.09).
When I port gmb to gtk3 (which requires some work), it will be able to use Gtk3::Webkit instead.

But be it Gtk2::Webkit or Gtk3::Webkit, it still have to be packaged to be easy to use. I'd rather not do it myself, there is fedora rpm for Gtk2::Webkit and probably for some other distributions, but not for debian/ubuntu currently.