I have been using gmusicbrowser for a few years now, great piece of software.

I have one question which might lead to a feature request, is it possible to change the default setting for the QueueActions combo box on start up.  It defaults on start up to "normal" and I would like it to start with "wait for more".  If it is not possible currently to change this would it be possible either to add the feature or to remember the last selected setting on close and use this on start up.  However given other options in the list this might not be desirable behaviour as the list contains both options on list control and others such as "quit" and "turn off" etc.

This is a minor issue feel free to reject the request....

Oh I am using version 1.1.5, the alpha which has been very stable for me so far.

I added a "remember queue between sessions" feature in v1.1.4 that remember the queue content and also the queue action if the action is autofill or wait.

I don't think I will add an option to select which mode is the default, but launching gmb with the command line option :
-cmd "EnqueueAction(wait)"
works.  :)

Thanks for that,  I'd looked through the options but missed the addition.  The command line option is best for me.