After working flawlessly I noticed that I don't get any infos about the artists anymore. Also clicking on the refresh button shows only: "No Results"!

Here is the commandline output I get:

Use of uninitialized value $lfm_artist in string ne at /usr/bin/../share/gmusicbrowser/plugins/artistinfo.pm line 521.
Use of uninitialized value $lfm_artist in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/../share/gmusicbrowser/plugins/artistinfo.pm line 521.
Use of uninitialized value $2 in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/../share/gmusicbrowser/plugins/artistinfo.pm line 523.
Use of uninitialized value $_ in substitution (s///) at /usr/bin/../share/gmusicbrowser/plugins/artistinfo.pm line 530.
Use of uninitialized value $_ in substitution (s///) at /usr/bin/../share/gmusicbrowser/plugins/artistinfo.pm line 531.
Use of uninitialized value $_ in substitution (s///) at /usr/bin/../share/gmusicbrowser/plugins/artistinfo.pm line 532.
Use of uninitialized value $data in string eq at /usr/bin/../share/gmusicbrowser/plugins/artistinfo.pm line 534.

Any ideas? Did last.fm change their API?

thanks for reporting this, the regexp used was a little too sensitive, I'll do some clean-up and commit it later today

Thanks, found the fix on github now! Didn't get it, that You'd put it there  ???

Just realized now that something must have changed on last.fm or the API, since now when I refresh the ArtistInfo it just shows a short summary even though there's the full version available on last.fm ???

...and a tiny little detail: the new Infos always start with some blank space (see screenshot!)

Greetings, staubi