March 23, 2011, 11:22:50 Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 14:30:34 by laite
Hi. I'm not sure if there is some other place for bugs but I guess this will have to do.

So here's my problem shortly: If i create new label which has more than one word (like 'cool song'), I can't set any label icon to it. With one-word labels everything works fine.

Edit:
And actually, another problem with labels: I made label called 'Hit!' and I can't remove it from context menu. I removed it from label filter by 'remove label' and it disappeared from tracks and filter panel, but still stays in the context menu (when pressing some track) even after rebooting gmb. It's not a big problem, but still... :)

Would it be possible it has something to do with exclamation mark, since all the other unused labels I got removed?

thanks for reporting this, I fixed the first problem : http://git.gmusicbrowser.org/commit/c2667f6193

I think the problem with unused label not disappearing is due to songs using this label that are no longer in the library but still in the "cache", it should disappear after some time.
I could easily remove the labels from these songs too, but it won't be possible after I add the option to save labels to files (or it will want to write files that are no longer in the library, not good), so I'll think about it some more.