#1 February 12, 2011, 23:12:07 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 11:52:12 by aboettger
Update, the current version is skinable, if you want: http://fav.me/d39e9sa

#2 February 14, 2011, 13:01:17 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 13:04:36 by mgrubert
Woaaah !

Better and better again !

Closed to 0-default layout !

Just one : when you hide left panel, you hide too progression bar and play/next/previous buttons
May be the buttons could appear (when you close the left pannel, or always) in the vertical right buttons panel.
And for the progression bar, I don't. Perhaps on the top or the bottom of the queue/libray panel ?

Edit : sorry : I hadn't see the "alternative position for the replay buttons". Very very nice !

I don't have "Visuals" ? Is it a plugin ?

Do you want some help for the french traduction of the arkanoid menu ?

Quote from: mgrubert on February 14, 2011, 13:12:20
I don't have "Visuals" ? Is it a plugin ?
You need gstreamer as audio output

Quote from: mgrubert on February 14, 2011, 13:12:20
Do you want some help for the french traduction of the arkanoid menu ?
The layout will be in the Main Branch. Then it can be translated as normal.

Quote from: mgrubert on February 14, 2011, 13:01:17
And for the progression bar, I don't. Perhaps on the top or the bottom of the queue/libray panel ?
Alternative time bar added.

#7 February 14, 2011, 20:15:43 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 20:25:43 by mgrubert
Nice ! (IMO the progression could be better, visually, in the right list panel and the button in the right button panel, but this layout is closed to perfection)
I've got yet gstreamer output but no visuals (not usefull for me, but it's for testing)

Quote from: aboettger on February 11, 2011, 12:35:19

Works only with the latest git version:
https://github.com/squentin/gmusicbrowser

i have version 1.1.6 from shimmer repository
do i need to update it or something?
dr subodh

You need a version after 02/09/2011. The current version of the shimmer project is from 02/03/2011

I put a finger in the layout customization.
Take a look : I put the time bar on the top on your right panel (usually I close the left panel) and the play/previous/next in the button right panel (and I delete the stars).
I fail to add a new button : randomize queue. I try to put the QueueItem menu with your classics button to manage the queue, but it doesn't appear as a menu, and the only thing I want on this menu is the randomize choice. Could you help me to do that ?
http://perpendiculaires.free.fr/documents/Arkanoid.png

I hope I understand you correctly. You want to insert the menu QueueItem in the right bar? Currently, it is not possible to use a button to open a menu.

I try to put the menu, yes, but in this menu, I only want the "suffle queue".
There is no button for that, I guess. Is it possible to create a new button ?

Do you mean this:
MBQueueList = LSortItem(label="Sort",group=2)       # label isn't necessary, group 2 is the queue in the Arkanoid 2 layout

It doesn't work : i put this in :
NBSidebar1 = (tabpos=left90,typesubmenu='PC') \
                        VBQueueList \
                        VBPlayList

VBQueueList = (tabtitle=_"Queue") \
                            EditListButtons(group=2,small=1,relief=none) \
    MBQueueList = LSortItem(label="Sort",group=2) \
                            _QueueList(cols="queuenumber titleaa",colwidth="queuenumber 20",sort="path album:i disc track file",songtree=1,group=2)

VBPlayList = (tabtitle=_"Playlist") \
                            _SongList(cols="playandqueue titleaa",colwidth="queuenumber 20",sort="path album:i disc track file",mode=playlist,group=1,follow=1)

And I just see "sort" without no effect under the queue buttons.
Same think with :
NBSidebar1 = (tabpos=left90,typesubmenu='PC') \
                        VBQueueList \
                        VBPlayList

VBQueueList = (tabtitle=_"Queue") \
                            EditListButtons(group=2,small=1,relief=none)  MBQueueList = LSortItem(label="Sort",group=2) \
                            _QueueList(cols="queuenumber titleaa",colwidth="queuenumber 20",sort="path album:i disc track file",songtree=1,group=2)

VBPlayList = (tabtitle=_"Playlist") \
                            _SongList(cols="playandqueue titleaa",colwidth="queuenumber 20",sort="path album:i disc track file",mode=playlist,group=1,follow=1)

I just want to see a button after the queue buttons existing yet on the queue tab on the right area to be able to suffle the queue.