#15 December 29, 2010, 17:32:06 Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 17:35:06 by Quentin Sculo
QuoteCan't locate Text/CSV.pm
means it can't find the perl module Text::CSV, which can be found in the ubuntu package libtext-csv-perl
(http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?searchon=contents&keywords=CSV.pm&mode=exactfilename&suite=maverick&arch=any)

About the epicrating plugin, orospakr has stopped working on it, and I made a change some time ago (http://git.gmusicbrowser.org/commit/978afaab32) that requires a small update to the plugin, here is the updated version :
https://gist.github.com/758783

hi sir
thanks for the reply

i am using pinguy-OS (remastered Maverick)
i installed the said library but still same error

Can't locate Text/CSV.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/bin/../share/gmusicbrowser /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/bin/../share/gmusicbrowser/plugins/epicrating.pm line 92.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/../share/gmusicbrowser/plugins/epicrating.pm line 92.

anything else i could do??

One more thing, i installed GMB 1.1.6 from Shimmer project PPA
does this have something to do with my problem?
moreover i am not able to install custom layouts. although shimmer layout is available.
there is no layouts folder in mentioned directory.
even creating one and placing custom layouts doesn't help.
Dr subodh

hi ,
thanks for the reply again
now its working after i installed the libtext csv perl
the custom layout problem remains though
should i post it in the customization thread??

custom layouts should go in your /home/$USER/.config/gmusicbrowser/layouts folder. if it doesn't exist simply create it.
the layouts should have a .layout ending.

hi
happy new year
i already have done so...
but they don't showup in the layout tab of settings

/home/subodh/.config/gmusicbrowser/Layouts/custom.layout

how about changing that folder name to:

/home/subodh/.config/gmusicbrowser/layouts/custom.layout

?

(beware the case-sensitivity)

oops!!
my bad
thanks again
will keep troubling you again and again
it works
dr subodh

Quote from: Nyzek on March 21, 2010, 04:49:34
Currently this project has the following working:

-add/remove X amount of rating to on a fully-listened song
-add/remove X amount of rating to a skipped song
-set X number of seconds "grace" period on the rating change for skipping a song
-add/remove X amount of rating on songs skipped within grace period

-checkbox option for allowing the plugin to change the rating away from "default" when a song is heard
-checkbox option for allowing the plugin to change the rating away from "default" when a song is skipped*

*Notes:  If a song is set to "default" and is skipped, the default value is put in place, and no further rating changes are done, as long as the checkbox is enabled.  If the checkbox is not enabled, the rating will stay at "default", and changes will only be made to songs that have a rating already.
Hi,
Thx for your plugin.

What about some others options :
-add X amount of rating to song added to the queue (even if it's not yet played) ?
-remove X amount of rating to song deleted from the queue before being played ?