Apologies if this is staring me in the face.

In past versions of gmusicbrowser I have used the Queue, Library & Context layout that doesn't appear to be in 1.18.

I have managed to use the List, Library & Context option and add the Queue to that but can't work out how to get the useful buttons for editing the queue back that used to be at the bottom of the screen in the left corner.

Is that still possible and if so how do I do it? I've had a play at editing the configuration file and adding what appear to be the relevant lines from an earlier gmbrc but with no joy, which isn't surprising as I've little idea of what I'm doing at that level.

I'm using Kubuntu 11.10.

Thank you

Rob

Yes sorry, the included layouts needed a clean-up, I removed a few mostly redundant layouts.
The button bar at the bottom of the queue tab is something I want to add, not sure when I'll do it though.
Of course you can just use the old layout :

[Queue, Library & Context]
Type=G+
Default = Window(size=1120x820) FilterPane0(page=genre) FilterPane1(page=artist) FilterPane2(page=album,albumpsize=32,albuminfo=1) QueueList(cols=track titleaa length nbplay rating) VPRight(size=200-550)
MBmenu = MainMenuItem LayoutItem PSortItem PFilterItem QueueItem
MBlist = HistItem LSortItem PlayItem
HBmenu = _MBmenu
HBButtons1 = Prev Stop Play Next ExtraButtons 5-VolumeIcon -Pref -OpenBrowser(toggle=1)
HBButtons3 = 5Sort 5Filter 5Queue 5Pos -Stars
HBTime = Time _TimeBar
HBTitle = Filler0 _Title
HBArtist = LockArtist _Artist
HBAlbum = LockAlbum _Album -Year
VBText = HBButtons1 2HBTitle 2HBArtist 2HBAlbum HBTime
HBText_Cover = _VBText 5-Cover
VBplayer = HBButtons3 HBText_Cover
VBLeft = VBplayer 5_QueueList(group=1) HBQueueButtons
HBQueueButtons = EditListButtons(group=1,small=1) 4QueueActions
HPfp1 = FilterPane1(nb=2,hidebb=1) FilterPane2(nb=3,hidebb=1)
HPfp0 = FilterPane0(nb=1,hidebb=1) HPfp1
HBSongList = FilterBox -FilterLock -PlayFilter -Refresh -ResetFilter -MBlist
VBSongList = HBSongList _SongList
VPRight = HPfp0 _VBSongList
TBRight = _"Library" VPRight _"Context" Context
HPBottom = VBLeft _TBRight
VBmain = HBmenu 5_HPBottom
HSize0 = Filler0 LockArtist LockAlbum
VolumeScroll = VBplayer

simply put this in a file named ~/.config/gmusicbrowser/layouts/old.layout  and you'll get your layout back

Success! Thank you.

I am quite redundant in general :)