Hi!

First of all, I would like to say that I absolutely adore gmusicbrowser. It is my favorite player.  Congratulations and thank you for it!

I'm using the default Shimmer Desktop style, which I find gorgeous. I want to create different static playlists to organize my music and I really would like that the tabs for these lists had the style used in the main "artists" tab (the one to the left in this image: http://i.imgur.com/xiiyH.png) instead of the standard simple list, but I don't know how to do that.

Can anyone help me?

I'm using gmusicbrowser 1.1.7 in Ubuntu 11.04.

I'm not sure what you want exactly, do you want the songs listed with a header for each album or artist in the format :
Artist (2008)
10 songs (10m10s)
In that case you need to change the group "skin", you can do that by right clicking on the column headers and choose "edit grouping", though I don't think an existing skin will look like that, you can create custom skins, though it is a bit more complicated that I'd like, there is a page that explains this in the wiki, but don't hesitate to ask me.

Maybe the problem is that you don't have the "edit grouping" option in the column header context menu, the SongList widgets don't have it, only the SongTree widgets have it. Currently to change between the 2 you have to edit the layout, and either replace SongList by SongTree, or add a songtree=1 option to, for example, the TabbedLists widget.