As well as playlists containing only songs one needs to have playlists containing albums or albums and songs as well. In that usecase the current playlists view of Gmusicbrowser is not very functional. One needs album view in playlists. DeadBeef, Aqualung, Banshee and Beatbox implement this in various ways. Please see the attached files.

With 12000 FLACs I need a visiual clue for browsing, so I only use the cover grid view (Shimmer Desktop) and instead of fiddling with the contextual menu of the left pane, being able to see the playlists directly in the Saved tabs and see them in a similar album view would be a great convenience.

Best regards.

About playlists as viewed by the TabbedLists widget, by default it uses a SongList (simple rows and columns), but it can use a SongTree by simply using the option songtree=1. A SongTree can be configured by selecting "edit grouping" in its column headers right-click menu. That way you can get views like your deadbeef and aqualong screenshots (not exactly the same, but you can get pretty close with some custom songtree groups and columns).
(I plan to make it possible to switch from a songlist to songtree from the column context menu)

With 12000 FLACs I need a visual clue for browsing, so I only use the cover grid view (Shimmer Desktop) and instead of fiddling with the contextual menu of the left pane, being able to see the playlists directly in the Saved tabs and see them in a similar album view would be a great convenience.
It's easy to add a FilterPane with a saved tab, but I'm not sure where you would add it exactly, can you be more specific ?

By the way, about using playlists (what I call saved lists or static lists), if you don't need manual ordering and support for multiple copies of song in a list, using labels instead of playlists is preferred, though it's true you can't currently open them in tabs like with playlists.

Thank you. I've tried so many players, some of them numerious times, that I'm a bit confused. I'll look into GMB more closely once again.

I was talking about having a view like Banshee's playlist view by just clicking the Saved tab. Now when I click that tab I only see the titles of my playlists (Mixus, Camel, Baroque, Chanson ect.) and when I click on any one of them there happens nothing. I need to enque or play them. Or I need to right click on the left panel and choose one of them.

To clarify the first point, the attached files were meant to give examples of static list view, not the library view. That is, what I propose is to have the static list view just like the library view; in other words to have a view like the ones in the attached files by just clicking the Saved tab.

1) Add album(s) or songs' album to a static list
2) Choose "List" tab in a parent panel
3) Choose "Album" tab in a child panel with mosaic view
4) Then you will see the songs selected in Songtree

For instance :

Or :