I use gmusicbrowser 1.02 and I organize my music in different folders. Anyway I have this problem: when I move an album from one folder to another and when the gmusicbrowser scans the changes, all the data is correctly displayed accept from the cover of the album. I have to select the cover manually. 

why don't you use the built-in function in gmb to move the files?
if you do there's no need for re-scanning or checking your collection and also no problems with cover-art.

Yes, this is a known problem with v1.0.2 that will be fix when I re-implement the auto-choosing of covers in v1.1.x

Quotewhy don't you use the built-in function in gmb to move the files?
if you do there's no need for re-scanning or checking your collection and also no problems with cover-art.

Because when I use the built -in function in gmb, it moves only the files, not the cover. I want to move the whole directory including the cover.

QuoteYes, this is a known problem with v1.0.2 that will be fix when I re-implement the auto-choosing of covers in v1.1.x

That's great. Thanks!

QuoteBecause when I use the built -in function in gmb, it moves only the files, not the cover. I want to move the whole directory including the cover.
oh right, didn't think about that...